Thursday 5 May 2011

My Favaurite Drink of The Day

Hi Ya....Welcome to my new-freshy-looking blog I ever made......Kitchenoholic. Here I will try to update any recipe of foods that I cook for my family at home. Hopefully it can be establish everyday but I cant guarantee this as I am not a full time blogger =)......but I will make an effort to do so......


So for today's entry, drink is a subject. Since I married to my husband 5 months ago, plain tea is my favaurite beverage. I normally drink plain water only and rarely consume any tea or coffee even during teatime. On the other side, my husband likes hot drink most of the time. Now in my kitchen I have a collection of hot drinks such as tea, coffee, and milo (chocolate drink). I get used to serve these drinks to my husband therefore I have got addicted to a hot drink ---> tea. 


There are a range of tea I have----> Masjid Tea (made from Malaysia. Its very cheap. Cost only 20 cent per box. It can lasted for 1 year. Aromatic smells and fantastic taste!!!), Irish tea ( I will drink this if I go to coffee shop outside or at work). I like Sri Lanka's tea as well. Its superb smell and taste!!! But I dont have it here...my mum used to have it (she's not here with me)


I like the feeling when I drink tea...its makes me calm and ease.....thats what I want at early in the morning before I do my work......


Here is some pictures......its describe a thousand meanings more than words.....



Tea on Thursday morning with spring rolls 



Will share the spring rolls secret recipe next!!!!


1 comment: